- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Thy Kingdom Come
Noted Bible teacher J. Dwight Pentecost traces the sweeping history of the kingdom program from eternity past to eternity future, relating it to the development of the covenant promises. Some of the key issues discussed in the book include:
How do interpretations of the kingdom of God differ?
How can we distinguish the various covenants of the Old Testament?
How does the church relate to the covenants made with Israel?
What will the future kingdom be like?
While Dr. Pentecost’s study of the kingdom represents thirty years of scholarly research and teaching, his style can be readily appreciated by the general Christian reader. Thoroughly indexed by Scripture reference and subject, Thy Kingdom Come is a welcome resource for anyone seeking a more complete understanding of God’s kingdom program.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780825434501
J. Dwight Pentecost
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Kregel Publications
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.75 × 8.5 in|