- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Story Of Easter
The story of Christ’s sacrificial death and glorious resurrection is retold in beautiful illustrations and text. Based on the Gospels, this book tells of Jesus’ last days on earth: His teaching and healing, His return to Jerusalem, and the events of the week leading up to the humiliation of His trial and crucifixion.
The major focus of this book is on Christ’s resurrection. It presents the sequence of events in such a way that readers will readily understand the chronology and the significance of the circumstances and people involved.
The main point of the text of The Story of Easter is to teach children about God’s grace. It is through Jesus’ suffering and death on our behalf, not through our own effort, that we are forgiven for our sins and assured of eternal life.
SKU (ISBN): 9780758614957
Christopher Doyle | John Haysom
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: Concordia Publishing House
|Dimensions||7.34 × 0.13 × 8.42 in|
There are no reviews yet.