- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Storm That Stopped
Third in the ‘Tales that Tell the Truth’ series comes The Storm that Stopped!
Based on the account of Jesus calming the storm from Mark chapter 4, this dramatic storybook will teach children about who Jesus really is, as they witness his power over nature.
Stunningly illustrated by Catalina Echeverri, author and illustrator of several bestselling children’s books as well as the first two storybooks from the ‘Tales that Tell the Truth’ series: The Christmas Promise and The One O’Clock Miracle.
Written by Alison Mitchell, author of The Christmas Promise and several of our children’s tracts.
This book is perfect for children aged 3-6 years old and makes a beautiful gift.
SKU (ISBN): 9781910307960
Alison Mitchell | Illustrator: Catalina Echeverri
Binding: Cloth Text
Tales That Tell The Truth
Publisher: The Good Book Company
|Dimensions||8.75 × 0.5 × 10.5 in|