- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Seeing Green: Don’t Let Envy Color Your Joy
“Tilly’s own joy in freedom from envy is contagious, and you will find yourself challenged, encouraged, and wondering what needs to be uncovered in your life.”
-Rachel Jankovic, What Have You podcast
“Seeing Green gently but persistently exposed the envy in my life and made me want something better.”
-Betsy Childs Howard, The Gospel Coalition
What Do You Do When Envy Clouds Your Heart?
You know that feeling, don’t you? That heart sting when someone else receives the very thing you desire. When your best friend announces her engagement. When your sister says she’s pregnant. When your coworker gets the promotion. You tell yourself you’re happy for her, but you feel a hint of something else. That something is envy.
What if, in those moments, you were able to turn away from the green glow of envy, and see the spotlight of God’s glory shine on your friend? What if your first response was joy?
Join Tilly Dillehay as she uncovers seven common sources of envy and challenges you to change the way you think about God’s glory. In doing so, you will learn to rejoice with others, you will experience greater contentment, and you will discover how to truly love your neighbor as yourself.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736974943
Published: September 2018
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.54 × 8.5 in|