- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Power Of Integrity
1. Value Unsurpassed
2. Doctrinal Integrity
3. In Pursuit Of Godliness
4. Results Of An Uncompromising Life
5. Fire And Lions
6. In Defense Of Integrity
7. With Fear And Trembling: The Antidote To Hypocrisy
8. Render Unto God
9. The Responsibilities Of Personal Holiness
10. The Obligations Of Practical Holiness
We live in a society that has largely abandoned moral standards and Christian principles. Unkept campaign promises, false advertising, exaggerated tax exemptions, employee theft-compromise has become a way of life. Such moral concession has even invaded the church. Faced with an opportunity to proclaim Christ to unbelievers, we feel intimidated and keep silent. Or we water down God’s Word on ethical issues at work or in our community to avoid rejection. Too often we prefer hypocrisy to integrity.
But God longs for His people to be different-to maintain a commitment to His standards, no matter what the cost. Is consistent obedience to God-integrity-attainable in this world of sin and self? By the grace and power of God, yes!
One of the nation’s most respected pastors points the way to persevering character in Christ. Drawing from scriptural examples of godly men who modeled integrity during severe testing, MacArthur makes a compelling case for the impact a man or woman of integrity can have in our world.
A helpful study guide for individuals or groups is included.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780891079422
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: April 1997
Publisher: Crossway Books/ Good News Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.51 × 8.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.