- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Making Sense Of Suffering Pamphlet
24 Ways I’ve Found Sense in Suffering by Joni Eareckson Tada
Suffering is miserable. When you’re overwhelmed by pain and problems, it’s easy to feel helpless, hopeless and sinking into a whirlpool of self-pity.
Joni Eareckson Tada knows about these emotions first hand. A diving accident in 1967 left her confined to a wheelchair as a quadriplegic at the age of 17. Joni knows what it’s like to suffer chronic pain. Yet she has found comfort and meaning in the God of the Bible.
Joni says, Somewhere after the first five years of life in my wheelchair, I noticed a change in my hardships. I was beginning to see how my quadriplegia was working for my good and God’s glory – simply put, it meant becoming more like Christ.
24 Ways I’ve Found Sense in Suffering is a Scripture-based pamphlet that will bring hope and comfort to those who are going through for personal difficulties, and will be a great help to groups dealing with grief, disabilities, emotional and physical trauma, divorce, and more.
SKU (ISBN): 9781596365018
Published: July 2012
Publisher: Rose Publishing
|Dimensions||5.3 × 0.2 × 8.5 in|