- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Book and Bible Accessories
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God
Do you know the answer to the most important question you can be asked?
Is it possible to know, in this life, where you will spend eternity? In this concise and powerful book, respected pastor and author Erwin Lutzer explains why you can know, even now, where you will be after death. He insists that many who expect heaven will discover that they were sadly mistaken. But it is not too late for those who are still living to choose the right path-and know it!
Lutzer addresses questions such as:
*Why did Christ teach that so many religious people will find the door to heaven shut in their faces?
*How perfect do you have to be to get into heaven?
*Will the gift of salvation be taken away if you commit a serious sin?
*Is it presumptuous to be sure about your eternal future?
*Is it wrong to doubt your salvation?
*When are doubts healthy and when are they harmful?
No matter how much you know about the Gospel, this compelling book will provide a radical understanding of God’s grace and power.
SKU (ISBN): 9780802413109
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: May 2015
Publisher: Moody Publishers
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.41 × 8.5 in|