- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
How Can I Be Sure Im A Christian
Nearly everyone wants to go to heaven when they die. Nearly everyone assumes they will go there. And yet the Bible paints a picture of the road that leads to eternal life being found and traveled by few. Careful students of the Scriptures often find themselves wondering, How can I be sure of my salvation?
Veteran Bible teacher Donald S. Whitney guides us carefully and patiently through the Bible’s teachings on salvation and eternal life–steering us clear of misplaced confidence and pointing us always toward Christ our hope. If doubts about your salvation ever disturb your peace, turn again and again to this book for refreshing clarity and confidence in the God who guides your steps.
SKU (ISBN): 9781641581844
Binding: Trade Paper
|Dimensions||5.5 × 0.5 × 8.25 in|
There are no reviews yet.