- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
All parents want their children to feel secure. How reassuring would it be for your child to know that nothing is outside God’s control?
Every person, every circumstance, and every action is part of God’s plan-a plan that works all things for the good of those who love him. This is God’s providence, a doctrine that brings us joy even as it staggers our understanding.
Can a child grasp this important, encouraging truth?
Sally Michael believes that a child who can embrace God’s providence can rest in God’s sovereign care, and she uses simple truths to help you explain God’s providence to your children. She moves on to show children how God’s providence applies to all of life and creation… including themselves.
How many fears, worries, frustrations, and tears would be spared if your children truly understood and rested in the providence of God?
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781596387140
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: April 2013
Making Him Known # 3
Publisher: P & R Publishing
|Dimensions||7.41 × 0.29 × 9.26 in|