- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
You have probably seen your children’s eyes light up at receiving a present. How excited would they be to get a present directly from God? God already has a present to offer your children. And you can be the one who helps them discover it!
God has given all his children many promises through his Word as gifts that flow from his goodness and love. Each one is backed up by his power and trustworthy character, so we can be confident in them.
This book, for parents and children to read together, will help children learn these promises and put their own confidence in them. Each chapter looks at a new promise and explores it in the context of a Bible story.
God has left his promises with his people so they can trust him… and through these pages your children can trust him too.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781596384323
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: July 2012
Making Him Known # 2
Publisher: P & R Publishing
|Dimensions||7.41 × 0.44 × 9.23 in|