- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
God Knows Everything (Reprinted)
To help children grasp what God is like, the Learn About God series establishes six fundamental attributes of God’s character.
Today, it is unpopular to be definite about anything to do with God but if we believe in a Sovereign and loving God then we also believe what he tells us about himself in the Bible.
The text in this popular series (these are reprints) is taken from the successful and highly acclaimed ‘Learn about God’ booklets produced by Christian Focus Publications over the last 15 years.
They present a balanced picture of who God is according to how he has chosen to reveal himself in the Bible.
In an age where things are constantly changing, children can learn that God is always the same.
SKU (ISBN): 9781857924794
Carine MacKenzie | Illustrator: Derek Matthews
Learn About God
Publisher: Christian Focus Publications
|Dimensions||5 × 0.5 × 5 in|