- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
George Muller : The Guardian Of Bristols Orphans
God has given me a mission field right here, and I will live and die in it. George Muller stared at the beggar girl. She was no older than five and was piggybacking her little brother. Her mother had died in the cholera epidemic sweeping England. Her father had never returned from the mines. Standing in the muddy street, this little girl gave a face to Bristol’s countless orphans.
With scarcely enough food or money for his own family, George Muller opened his heart and home. Sustained by God’s provision, the Muller house Breakfast Club of thirty orphans grew to five large houses that ultimately over ten thousand children would call home.
George Muller trusted God with a depth rarely seen. His faith and generosity set a standard for Christians of all generations. (1805-1898).
This best-selling, missionary biography series – Christian Heroes: Then & Now – chronicles the exciting, challenging, and deeply touching true stories of ordinary men and women whose trust in God accomplished extraordinary exploits for His kingdom and glory.
SKU (ISBN): 9781576581452
Janet Benge | Geoff Benge
Binding: Trade Paper
Christian Heroes – Then and Now # 8
Publisher: YWAM Publishing
|Dimensions||5.2 × 0.7 × 7.9 in|