- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Bible Knowledge Commentary Old Testament
1986 GOLD MEDALLION WINNER
HELP FROM EXPERT SCHOLARS IN UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES
–What does that verse mean?
–How should I interpret this passage?
–What is the significance of this word or phrase in Hebrew or Aramaic?
–How do Bible-time customs help me understand the meaning of this passage?
–How can this alleged contradiction be explained?
–How does the information on the author, historical background, and features of a Bible book help interpret that book?
The Bible Knowledge Commentary answers these and other questions about the Scriptures, discussing all the Bible verse by verse and often phrase by phrase. In addition, maps, charts, and diagrams help you grasp the meanings of the biblical text. Unlike most others this commentary is by authors from one school-Dallas Theological Seminary. The Bible Knowledge Commentary-popular in style and scholarly in content-will deepen your understanding of God’s written word.
Based on the New International Version of the Bible.
SKU (ISBN): 9780882078137
Editor: John Walvoord | Editor: Roy Zuck
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: July 1985
Bible Knowledge Commentary
Publisher: David C. Cook
|Dimensions||6 × 2.99 × 9.25 in|