- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Beyond Bible Basics
Beyond Bible Basics was created to help parents, teachers, and youth leaders help prepare teens for the Christian life. This curriculum teaches teens the fundamentals of the Christian life as taught in Scripture.
There are thirty-three chapters spanning ten sections in Beyond Bible Basics. Your teen completes one chapter per week using one of the teaching methods described below:
- You can work through the chapter with your teen during the week for approximately 15 minutes a day.
- As a self-directed study, your teen works through the chapter and you review the chapter at the end of the week with your teen.
- If you have a mentor/student program in your youth group, a youth group leader can shepherd your teen.
Each section deals with a different aspect of the Christian life. There is verse memorization that your teen would recite each time they do a chapter in that section. There are questions to answer and verses to look up and comment on regarding the topic they are studying.
Each section exhorts your teen to apply what they are learning. As your teen progresses through Beyond Bible Basics, they are taught how to own their faith and we trust that in one school year, they will have the necessary tools to be prepared for the Christian life.
Only 2 left in stock