- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Answering Jewish Objections To Jesus 2 (Reprinted)
In this second of three volumes of Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus, Brown takes up twenty-eight of the most weighty objections raised against Jesus. These are real questions and real answers, formed by years of dialogue with rabbis and religious Jews. Some objections include:
– Jews don’t believe in the Trinity. We believe in one God, not three.
– God doesn’t have a son.
– The Christian concept of salvation is contrary to the Hebrew Bible and Jewish tradition. Jews don’t need saving.
– Jews don’t believe in a suffering Messiah.
Brown shows how New Testament teaching on the nature of God and the divinity of the Messiah is in harmony with the Hebrew Scriptures, how blood sacrifices joined with repentance were the heart and soul of the Torah’s system of atonement, and how Yeshua fulfilled a lofty Jewish concept, bringing atonement to the world through his death.
As with Brown’s earlier volume, this rich resource comes thoroughly referenced with notes and includes a glossary, subject index, and index of Scripture and other ancient writings. It is a necessity for anyone involved in Jewish-Christian dialogue or apologetics.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780801063343
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: November 2000
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
|Dimensions||6 × 0.8 × 9 in|