- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Angry Children : Understanding And Helping Your Child Regain Control
If you have an angry child you are most likely worn out, confused, and looking for answers to questions like these:
How can I restore sanity to this chaos?
How can I prevent these anger storms in my child?
Why does this rage seem to explode from out of nowhere?
Dr. Michael R. Emlet offers you needed help by explaining both the deeper heart issues and possible physical weaknesses that can fuel a child’s angry explosions. Then, using his experience as a doctor, counselor, and parent, he applies the truths of the Bible to your child’s struggles with anger and outlines practical strategies for helping your child learn self-control.
SKU (ISBN): 9781934885260
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: May 2008
Publisher: New Growth Press
|Dimensions||4.1 × 0.5 × 7.3 in|