- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 3 results
Complete Book Of Whos Who In The Bible
$12.99Add to cart
Castle Books Title
This is your ultimate resource for learning about the people of the Bible. It’s perfect for studaying God’s word, preparing a lesson for your small group, and answering questions about people listed in the Bible.
This popular reference book includes all the people in the Bible arranged in alphabetical order for easy reference, quick takes on prominent people in the Bible that give information on their strengths, weaknesses, and lessons from their lives.
Get information and background that answers questions such as: Where does Barnabas first appear in the Bible? Who is Ezekiel’s father? and Who is Belteshazzar, and how did God use him?
Encountering The Book Of Isaiah (Student/Study Guide)
$30.00Add to cart
Introduces college students to the Book of Isaiah-introductory issues, overarching themes, and the overall argument of the book. Includes several pedagogical features.