- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 2 results
Exploring Christian Thought
From Augustine to Aquinas, the early church fathers to the charismatic movement, Exploring Christian Thought introduces you to the thinkers and writings that have shaped Christian history and much of Western culture. Exploring Christian Thought offers a succinct introduction to over 100 influential thinkers and important events in the church, including the creation of the creeds, schisms and controversies, and the development of theology and doctrines.
Institutes Of Christian Religion (Revised)
$24.00Add to cart
John Calvin’s Institutes has established itself as one of the most important theological works ever written, writes Tony Lane. This abridged edition of the Institutes provides a readable and inexpensive sampler of Calvin’s greatest work.
Lane has condensed the 1559 edition, retaining the heart of Calvin’s teaching on all his major themes. Hilary Osborne has put Henry Beveridge’s translation in simpler and more modern English.
The result is a selection from the Institutes which is manageable for the average modern reader, in terms of length and of intelligibility. Lane reminds us that Calvin designed the Institutes to be a practical book …. He requires of all doctrine that it be scriptural and that it be useful for Christian living.