- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing 31–45 of 46 results
Rose Book Of Bible Charts Maps And Time Lines
$34.99Add to cart
New! All Your Favorite Rose Charts in One Book!
ROSE BOOK OF BIBLE CHARTS, MAPS & TIME LINES
Now you can have 180 pages of full-color Bible charts, maps, and time lines in one spiral bound book. The full-color Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines contains–
General Bible Charts
* 100 Well-Known People in the Bible
* 100 Well-Known Prayers in the Bible
* Table of Biblical Weights and Measures
* Books of the Bible
* Bible Overview–Old Testament
* Bible Overview–New Testament
* How We Got the Bible
* Christian History Time Line
Old Testament Charts
* The Creation
* 100 Well-Known Old Testament Events
* Family Tree of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
* Names of God
* Jesus & The Names of God
* The Ten Commandments and You
* Feasts & Holidays of the Bible
* The Cycle Pattern in Judges
* Kings and Prophets
* The Statue in the Book of Daniel
* Archaeology & the Bible–Old Testament
New Testament Charts
* The Genealogy of Jesus Christ
* 100 Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus
* Events in the Life of Jesus
* Miracles of Jesus
* Parables of Jesus
* The Beatitudes
* The Twelve Disciples
* Evidence for the Resurrection
* Biblical Descriptions of Heaven & Hell
* 100 Well-Known Events from Acts to Revelation
* 1 Corinthians 13
* The Armor of God
* The Fruit of the Spirit
* Acts of the Sinful Nature
* Seven Churches of Revelation
* Four Views of the End-Times
* Archaeology & the Bible–New Testament
* Middle East: The (BC) and Now
* Middle East: Expansion by Assyrian Rulers
* Middle East: Babylonian and Persian Empires
* Middle East: Fascination Facts and Figures
* Middle East and Central Asia
* The Holy Land: Then and Now
* The Holy Land: The Exodus
* Exodus Time Line
* The Holy Land: United Kingdom
* The Holy Land: Divided Kingdom
* Where Jesus Walked: Then and Now
* Paul’s Journey’s: Then and Now
* Paul’s First Journey
* Paul’s Second and Third Journeys
* Paul’s Journeys and Guide
Illustrations and Diagrams
* Noah’s Ark
* The Tabernacle
* The Ark of the Covenant
* Solomon’s Temple
* Herod’s Temple
* Palm Sunday to Easter
Christianity, Cults & Religions
* The Trinity
* Denominations Comparison
* Christianity, Cults & Religions
* Islam & Christianity
If you bought all of these charts and pamphlets separately, you would pay more than $250. Plus you can reproduce up to 300 copies of any chart free of charge (use in one church, not for sale
Bible Overview Pamphlet
$4.99Add to cart
High Gloss Plastic Coated Sheet
Unfolds To 33 Long
The Bible Overview pamphlet gives a fantastic summary of every book of the Bible-
* Who wrote the book? * When was it written? * Where was it written?
* Message, main events, and theme * Key verse
This is a great reference for ages 10 and up. Easy-to-understand text for young people and for people with no Bible background, yet clear and scholarly enough for college students and seminarians. Pamphlet fits perfectly in most Bibles
New International Dictionary Of New Testament Theology (Abridged)
$49.99Add to cart
This abridgment of Colin Brown’s original fourvolume work is arranged with its entries in Greek alphabet order, which makes it easy to find the discussion of a particular word. All Greek words are transliterated into English and linked with their GoodrickKohlenberger numbers. This book was formerly titled The NIV Theological Dictionary of New Testament Words. Now it has been reset in double columns and wider margins. EDITOR: Dr. Verlyn Verbrugge
Saint Paul The Traveler And Roman Citizen (Revised)
$32.99Add to cart
Hailed by Christian History magazine as a classic from a previous era that still gives insight, William Ramsay’s St. Paul the Traveler and Roman Citizen takes on a brilliant new luster in this full-color updated, illustrated edition.
Editor Mark Wilson has completed the original text by including additional material published at a later date by Ramsay, covering the life of Paul at his conversion and in Palestine prior to his missionary travels. This definitive edition will serve as a study tool for anyone interested in the history and geography of Paul’s first-century travels.
* Lavishly illustrated with more than one hundred color photographs
* More than twenty maps and charts
* Exhaustive indexes of persons, Bible texts cited, subjects, and places
* Fifteen helpful sidebar commentaries by the editor
* Complete list of photographs, charts, and maps
* Transliterated texts for the non-Greek reader
New International Encyclopedia Of Bible Difficulties
$26.99Add to cart
Clear, scholarly answers to apparent discrepancies in the Bible, confirming that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God
Dictionary Of New Testament Background
2001 GOLD MEDALLION WINNER
The final volume in InterVarsity’s landmark Dictionary series! A library of scholarship in summary form, this study encompasses the full scope of Jewish and Greco-Roman cultures, and features articles on such topics as the Dead Sea Scrolls and second-temple Jewish writings. Extensive bibliographies and cross-references to other volumes in the series makes this an indispensable resource.
Invitation To The Apocrypha A Print On Demand Title
In this volume a leading biblical scholar helps readers rediscover the ancient books of the Old Testament Apocrypha. INVITATION TO THE APOCRYPHA provides a clear, basic introduction to these important–but often neglected–ancient books that is ideal for personal study, churches, and classroom settings. Using the latest and best scholarship yet writing for those new to the Apocrypha, Daniel Harrington guides readers through the background, content, and message of each book. A distinctive feature of this primer is that it focuses throughout on the problem of suffering, highlighting what each book of the Apocrypha says about this universal human experience.
Pocket Dictionary Of Theological Terms
$14.00Add to cart
Beginning to study theology is like stepping into a conversation that has been going on for two thousand years.
How do you take part in this conversation–or even make sense of it–if you don’t understand the vocabulary or know the contributions made by other participants?
The Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms is the perfect companion to your theological studies. Among its three hundred-plus definitions are:
* English terms, from accomodation to wrath of God
* foreign terms, from a posteriori to via media
* theological movements and traditions, from the Alexandrian School to Wesleyanism
* theologians, from Anselm of Canterbury to Ulrich Zwingli
Here is an affordable and easily accessible resource for your theological readings, lectures and writing assignments. It’s a must-have for every beginning theological student!
Israel And The Nations (Revised)
$28.00Add to cart
Now completely revised and updated! This outstanding work has long been hailed as an excellent introduction to Israel’s history. With sparkling clarity, Bruce renders the years from the Exodus to Jerusalem’s destruction in A.D. 70—giving special attention to the intertestamental years which form the backdrop to the New Testament. Includes a revised bibliography.
Dictionary Of The Later New Testament And Its Developments
How To Use This Dictionary
List Of Contributors
1998 GOLD MEDALLION WINNER
The Dictionary of the Later New Testament and Its Developments follows the Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels and the Dictionary of Paul and His Letters as the third in a celebrated series of reference works on the Bible. Picking up where the previous volumes left off, this volume includes in its scope the book of Acts, the general epistles of Peter, James, Jude and John, and the books of Hebrews and Revelation. This Dictionary is without peer in its in-depth coverage of the most neglected books of the New Testament.
In addition to its coverage of this New Testament literature, a unique and valuable feature of this dictionary is its extended coverage of developments in early Christianity through A. D. 150. Some articles, such as those on each of the apostolic fathers, focus exclusively on this post-apostolic period. But nearly all topical articles take into consideration the writings of the apostolic fathers. Readers will enjoy a deeper and expanded understanding of how orthodox Christianity continued and developed in the years just following the New Testament era. No other single-volume reference work provides comparable coverage and assessment of the early patristic era and its theology.
Dinosaurs By Design
$15.99Add to cart
Everyone wants to know about dinosaurs! Dinosaurs By Design takes you into the exciting world of dinosuars to find out what they were really like. Discover how fossils are formed, dug up, and assembled for museums. Travel with the dinosaurs as they board Noah’s Ark and then enter the strange new world after the Flood. Find out what happened to the dinosaurs and are there any alive today. Join us on an exciting adventure to learn more about these magnificent creatures that God designed and created.
Exploring Christian Thought
From Augustine to Aquinas, the early church fathers to the charismatic movement, Exploring Christian Thought introduces you to the thinkers and writings that have shaped Christian history and much of Western culture. Exploring Christian Thought offers a succinct introduction to over 100 influential thinkers and important events in the church, including the creation of the creeds, schisms and controversies, and the development of theology and doctrines.
Bible Knowledge Commentary Old Testament
$54.99Add to cart
1986 GOLD MEDALLION WINNER
HELP FROM EXPERT SCHOLARS IN UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES
–What does that verse mean?
–How should I interpret this passage?
–What is the significance of this word or phrase in Hebrew or Aramaic?
–How do Bible-time customs help me understand the meaning of this passage?
–How can this alleged contradiction be explained?
–How does the information on the author, historical background, and features of a Bible book help interpret that book?
The Bible Knowledge Commentary answers these and other questions about the Scriptures, discussing all the Bible verse by verse and often phrase by phrase. In addition, maps, charts, and diagrams help you grasp the meanings of the biblical text. Unlike most others this commentary is by authors from one school-Dallas Theological Seminary. The Bible Knowledge Commentary-popular in style and scholarly in content-will deepen your understanding of God’s written word.
Based on the New International Version of the Bible.