- ~ NEC
- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: R. Kent Hughes
R. Kent Hughes
Showing all 3 results
The Pastor’s Book: A Comprehensive and Practical Guide to Pastoral Ministry
$50.00Add to cart
Pastors are tasked with the incredibly demanding job of caring for the spiritual, emotional, and, at times, physical needs of their people. While seminary is helpful preparation for many of the challenges pastors face, there’s far more to pastoral ministry than what can be covered in the classroom. Designed as a reference guide for nearly every situation a pastor will face, this comprehensive book by seasoned pastors Kent Hughes and Doug O’Donnell is packed full of biblical wisdom and practical guidance related to the reality of pastoral ministry in the trenches. From officiating weddings to conducting funerals to visiting the sick, this book will equip pastors and church leaders with the knowledge they need to effectively minister to their flocks, both within the walls of the church and beyond.
Disciplines Of A Godly Man
$17.99Add to cart
No man will get anywhere in life without discipline-and growth in godliness is no exception. Seasoned pastor R. Kent Hughes’s inspiring and best-selling book Disciplines of a Godly Man-now updated with fresh content-is filled with godly advice aimed at helping men grow in the disciplines of prayer, integrity, marriage, leadership, worship, purity, and more. With biblical wisdom, memorable illustrations, and engaging study questions, this practical guide will empower men to take seriously the call to godliness and direct their energy toward the things that matter most.
Set Apart : Calling A Worldly Church To A Godly Life
$17.99Add to cart
Holy and dedicated to declaring the excellencies of God-this is the church, or is it? Can we really call the church holy?
*A minority of those who claim to be born again say they believe in moral absolutes (Source: Barna Research).
*One third of evangelicals between the ages of 18 and 35 have no problem with unmarried men and women living together (Source: Evangelical Alliance).
Evangelical Christianity is becoming increasingly worldly. Materialism, hedonism, violence, sexual misconduct, pluralism, and divorce are becoming as common within the church as without. As a result the church is losing its distinct identity as a people set apart to reach the world.
In this book, R. Kent Hughes builds a case for godliness in the church-a case that echoes the biblical call to holiness. The church can reach the world only if it keeps itself from being ensnared by the world. Hughes is not simply urging Christians to say no to worldliness-he is calling the church to say yes to Christ and to his call to reach our lost world.