- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 3 results
Eusebius : The Church History
$17.99Add to cart
This highly affordable paperback edition includes Maier’s best-selling translation, historical commentary on each book of The Church History, and ten maps and illustrations.
Martin Luther : A Man Who Changed The World
$14.99Add to cart
A 2005 Gold Medallion finalist!
Martin Luther served as a catalyst of the Protestant Reformation in sixteenth-century Europe. This book teaches children about his fascinating life, influence, and teaching while encouraging them to see how God uses them in His kingdom today.
Children learn the historic background to a significant time in the church. They discover that, like Martin Luther, they can learn about the reality of Christ’s life and death on their behalf, His grace and mercy, and His desire for them as baptized, redeemed children of God.
Very First Easter
Tired of fairy tales, young Christopher yearns for real stories. So Mom and Dad tell him the story of the first Easter, providing Christopher (and your 5- to 10-year-olds!) with candid answers to children’s questions about Jesus’ death and resurrection. A beautifully illustrated gift book that belongs in every family library!