- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 4 results
Answering Jewish Objections To Jesus 4 (Reprinted)
A Jewish believer in Jesus defends the Christian faith by providing answers to objections raised by the Jewish community regarding Jewish tradition and regarding the New Testament.
Answering Jewish Objections To Jesus 3 (Reprinted)
When Christians share their faith with Jewish friends and family, difficult questions arise. Brown offers defensible answers in this final volume of the series. Using the Hebrew Bible, rabbinic texts, and the New Testament, he focuses specifically on messianic prophecies in Isaiah, Daniel, Psalms, Haggai, and Zechariah to provide clear, in-depth responses to 40 weighty questionsWhat does the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament really say about the Messiah? Did Jesus fulfill the prophecies? A messianic Jew gives thorough answers.
Answering Jewish Objections To Jesus 2 (Reprinted)
In this second of three volumes of Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus, Brown takes up twenty-eight of the most weighty objections raised against Jesus. These are real questions and real answers, formed by years of dialogue with rabbis and religious Jews. Some objections include:
– Jews don’t believe in the Trinity. We believe in one God, not three.
– God doesn’t have a son.
– The Christian concept of salvation is contrary to the Hebrew Bible and Jewish tradition. Jews don’t need saving.
– Jews don’t believe in a suffering Messiah.
Brown shows how New Testament teaching on the nature of God and the divinity of the Messiah is in harmony with the Hebrew Scriptures, how blood sacrifices joined with repentance were the heart and soul of the Torah’s system of atonement, and how Yeshua fulfilled a lofty Jewish concept, bringing atonement to the world through his death.
As with Brown’s earlier volume, this rich resource comes thoroughly referenced with notes and includes a glossary, subject index, and index of Scripture and other ancient writings. It is a necessity for anyone involved in Jewish-Christian dialogue or apologetics.
Answering Jewish Objections To Jesus 1 (Reprinted)
$24.00Add to cart
1. General Objections
2. Historical Objections
What kind of answers hold fast in Jewish Christian apologetics? Answers that are fair. Answers that are detailed. And above all, answers that respond to actual objections. In the first of three volumes of Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus, Michael Brown provides defensible answers. He addresses the same arguments that arise in his dialogue and debate with friends, rabbis, and anti-missionaries. Some objections include:
– I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew.
– I won’t betray my ancestors.
– If Jesus is the Jewish Messiah, why isn’t there peace on earth?
– Christians have always hated and persecuted the Jewish people!
Brown knows all about such objections. At age sixteen, he discovered Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, and it changed his life. Called to defend his new faith, Brown went on to master Hebrew, earning his Ph.D. in Semitic languages. In the past decades he has established himself as a leading Jewish Christian apologist.
Brown brings together his learning and his love for his people to answer thirty-five commonly heard objections. He provides believers and seekers alike with honest, spiritually focused answers, thoroughly documented with notes.