- ~ NEC
- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing 13–15 of 15 results
Helen Roseveare : On His Majestys Service
$8.99Add to cart
Helen Roseveare qualified as a doctor, packed up her life in England and set off to be a missionary in the Belgian Colony of the Congo (now the Democratic Republic of Congo). She went there to set up hospitals and rural clinics and train national nurses to work in them. Her work often took Helen on long journeys through dense forests on roads that would make a fairground ride seem tame!
After Congo became an independent country Helen’s service was interrupted by the Simba Rebellion, during which she was assaulted and held captive for several months.
After some time of recovery Helen went back to the renamed ‘Zaire’ to serve the Lord by working with the people there. In the years that followed she established a nurses’ training college in the hope that the nurses, midwives and health workers who trained there would spread out through the vast northeast region of the country, taking the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ with them.
Since returning to the UK, Helen has travelled the world speaking about her experiences and been an inspiration to thousands of people.
Heaven For Kids
$13.99Add to cart
As a parent and a grandparent, Randy Alcorn knows how important it is to pass along the biblical truths about Heaven. So in Heaven for Kids, Randy has adopted his best-selling book Heaven for a younger generation. He’s made all the great information and fresh teaching accessible and applicable for kids.
Intended for kids ages 8-12, Heaven for Kids is sure to be an excellent resource for families–especially those in which the parents have read the adult title and wish to pass on to their children some of those same answers.
Life In The Great Ice Age
$15.99Add to cart
Give your dinosaur-loving kids a biblical perspective about the humans who lived way back then! This fully illustrated hardcover shows how prehistoric families survived the harsh conditions of the Ice Age. Packed full of scientific facts that can be used to defend creation and the Flood, and oppose evolution. Read through this book as a devotional with your children!