- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Book and Bible Accessories
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: Jayne Clark
Showing all 2 results
Tori Comes Out Of Her Shell
$15.99Add to cart
Tori the turtle feels all alone. She has just moved to a new pond and a new school with her family and it seems like everyone has a friend except her. Her teacher notices she feels alone and helps her remember Jesus is always her friend and then along the way she makes some new friends.
The last page contains information for parents on how God, in his Word, helps us turn to Jesus when we are lonely. Together children and parents will be guided into meaningful conversations about living by faith in the details of everyday life.
Also included is a tear-out page of Back Pocket Bible Verses that will give children a practical way to remember God’s words when they feel all alone.
A new series of hardback, illustrated children’s books for three-to eight-year-olds–each centered on an animal family–bring gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and the real-life issues each animal family face will captivate children. The first three books address anxiety, anger, and failure, bringing biblical help and hope to issues every child faces.
Single And Lonely
$4.99Add to cart
Are you a single adult who sometimes feels isolated, vulnerable, and alone? Like everyone else you want to be known and understood; you don’t want to feel invisible. You want to be included and cared about. You don’t want to be lonely; you want to be connected to someone.
So how do you find the intimacy and relationship you desire? Jayne V. Clark, an experienced counselor, explains that the remedy for loneliness isn’t a change in your circumstances; it’s a relationship with a person-Jesus Christ. As your relationship with him deepens, you will be able to use the practical strategies outlined here to move toward people in genuine love.