- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing the single result
1 Woman Against The Reich
World War 2 Germany. It was a a desperate and dangerous place where evil had bullied its way into power and controlled the daily lives of almost every individual. But not all.
One Woman Against the Reich chronicles the true story of Maria Ziefles’s struggle to raise her children free from the hated filled grip of the Nazi regime. It is a powerful portrayal of the courage of the enticements and assaults of a hostile culture.
And it’s a struggle that continues today. Our secular culture, filled with enticing messages and explicit images, applies relentless pressure on our kids. If you’re tempted to give up and give in, you’ll find encouragement and strength in this inspiring story of how God, who is greater than any culture or government, honors the commitments of those who are faithful to Him.
And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him. Psalms 37:40