- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 2 results
Jude And 2 Peter (Reprinted)
In this addition to the award-winning BECNT series, respected New Testament scholar and biblical interpretation expert Gene Green offers a substantive yet highly accessible commentary on the books of Jude and 2 Peter. With extensive research and thoughtful chapter-by-chapter exegesis, Green leads readers through the sociological, historical, and theological aspects of these New Testament books.
As with all BECNT volumes, Jude and 2 Peter features the author’s detailed interaction with the Greek text. This commentary admirably achieves the dual aims of the series-academic sophistication and pastoral sensitivity and accessibility-making it a useful tool for pastors, church leaders, students, and teachers. The user-friendly design includes shaded chapter introductions summarizing the key themes of each thought unit.
Letters To The Thessalonians
$52.99Add to cart
Mining new knowledge about the first-century world of Thessalonica, Gene Green offers a masterful analysis of The Letters to the Thessalonians. His comprehensive study of the people, their history, socioeconomic conditions, and religious beliefs illuminates his careful verse-by-verse commentary, providing you with an in-depth look at what these pastorally astute letters say about perseverance amid suffering and trials, attitudes toward work, questions concerning Christ’s second coming, and more.