- ~CBI Classes (Fall Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing all 2 results
Infertility : Comfort For Your Empty Arms And Heavy Heart
$5.50Add to cart
The progression should have been natural. You got married, and children were supposed to follow in due time. But every month that ends in a period rather than a pregnancy has you feeling more and more depressed. Perhaps you even find yourself avoiding people and places with children because it is just too painful.
Amy Baker and Daniel Wickert help you see God’s presence and provision for you in the midst of your pain. With compassion and understanding, they walk through some of the struggles and pitfalls of dealing with infertility and offer practical help for leaning on Christ, connecting with your spouse, and engaging with others.
Menopause : Help For The Hot And Bothered
$4.99Add to cart
Some call it the change of life. It is certainly that, and not always a welcome one! Hot flashes, memory lapses, tiredness, emotional struggles – they may not all be equal in severity, but you’re certainly experiencing the effects of growing older.
Though the world often tries to convince us that aging represents a loss of value, Amy Baker and Daniel Wickert offer a more biblical view that focuses on knowing and trusting Christ. Putting your hope in God and in his love for you will result in growth and fruitfulness, as you see that he is constantly at work in every stage of life to make us more like him.