- ~ NEC
- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Baker Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Bible Knowledge Commentary
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (OT)
- Misc. Commentaries
- New International Commentary (NICNT)
- New International Commentary (NICOT)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- The IVP New Testament
- The New American Commentary
- Tyndale NT Commentary
- Word Biblical Commentary (NT)
- Word Biblical Commentary (OT)
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary (NT)
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: Comparative Religions
Showing all 6 results
Christ Among Other Gods
You’ve heard it said, All religions are equal. But do you know how to respond?
Tolerance imagines all religions as spokes of one wheel, spinning everyone together in harmony with God. Christ Among Other gods shows how this wheel simply doesn’t hold up.
Walking you through a study of Christ-from his birth to his promised second coming-pastor and scholar Erwin W. Lutzer presents Jesus as He is: the only way of salvation. Learn how to:
*Describe the uniqueness of Christ
*Defend the claims of Christianity
*Debunk the myths that many tout
The tensions between tolerance and truth are growing, as are the challenges of representing Christ in today’s world. Christ Among Other gods will help you understand and navigate these challenges. It gives you the facts you need to counter the claims of false religions with the truth of Christ. And what is more, it will help you fall more in love with Jesus, the only way, truth, and life.
What Every Christian Needs To Know About The Quran (Reprinted)
$17.99Add to cart
What used to be an exotic religion of people halfway around the world is now the belief system of people living across the street. Through fair, contextual use of the Qur’an as the primary source text, apologist James R. White presents Islamic beliefs about Christ, salvation, the Trinity, the afterlife, and other important topics. White shows how the sacred text of Islam differs from the teachings of the Bible in order to help Christians engage in open, honest discussions with Muslims.
Cross In The Shadow Of The Crescent
$16.99Add to cart
Islam is on the rise all over the West, including America. In this compelling new book, best-selling author, Erwin Lutzer, urges Christians to see this as both an opportunity to share the gospel and a reason for concern. We have now reached a tipping point, the spread of Islam is rapidly altering the way we live. These changes are cause for alarm, for they endanger our freedoms of speech and religion. At the same time, this opens an incredible door of ministry for Christians, for Muslims normally do not have access to the gospel in their own lands. In The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, readers will discover helpful answers to these questions and more:
– How does Islams growing influence affect me personally?
– In what ways are our freedoms of speech and religion in danger?
– How can I extend Christ’s love to Muslims around me?
A sensitive, responsible, and highly informative must-read!
Islam And Christianity Pamphlet$3.99Add to cart
Unfolds To 33 Long.
High Gloss Plastic Coated Sheet
Pamphlet: Islam and Christianity
This concise pamphlet allows you to compare the basic beliefs of Christians and Muslims (those who follow the Islamic faith) at a glance. It will help you reach out to your Muslim friends and neighbors with understanding, and learn how to answer misunderstandings.
* Founder, Date, Location * Life After Death
* Who is God? * Key Writings and Scriptures
* Who is Jesus? * Sects and Denominations
* Who is the Holy Spirit? * Prophets and Angels
* Major Doctrines and Beliefs
More than one billion people around the world follow the teachings of Muhammad and Islam. And the number of Muslims is growing rapidly. Learn what beliefs Christians and Muslims have in common and which are different. Avoid common mistakes Christians make when communicating with Muslims at school, neighborhood, and at work. Know what Muslims have been taught about Christianity and how to answer their questions and concerns. Be aware of cultural differences. Topics include what Muslims believe, what Christians believe, and how to correct misunderstandings in the following areas-Religious History, Who is God?, Holy Scriptures, Prophets, Practices and Rituals, Salvation and Paradise, Role of Women, and Religion and Culture. Also includes a helpful glossary. Ages 12 to adult.
Denominations Comparison Pamphlet$3.99Add to cart
Size 8.5 X 5.5 – 12-14 Panels Unfolds To 33 Long.
High Gloss Plastic Coated Sheet
This pamphlet compares 12 Christian denominations and what they believe on different topics. Groups include:
* Baptist * Churches of Christ * Anabaptist * Orthodox
* Presbyterian * Anglican * Lutheran * Congregational
* Adventist * Pentecostal * Roman Catholic * Methodist
What do they believe about God, the Trinity, Jesus, the Scriptures, Baptism, the Lord’s Supper, and salvation? This easy-to-understand chart has brief, concise answers. All of these groups believe in the deity of Christ and the importance of Scripture, so what makes them different? Fits inside a Bible cover. Unfolds to 33. Also available as a wall chart.
So Whats The Difference (Reprinted)
$15.99Add to cart
Completely revised and updated for the postmodern age, So What’s the Difference? gives you easy-to-understand, nonjudgmental answers to the question, How does orthodox biblical Christianity differ from other faiths? Here Fritz Ridenour explains the basic tenets of Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Science, New Age, Mormonism, and other religions and belief systems of the world.You will also learn why relative thinking–the idea that there is no objective, absolute truth–has become the predominant mindset in our culture, and how you can respond.This bestselling guide will help you recognize the real differences between the Christian faith and other viewpoints and make it easier for you to explain and share your faith with others.