- ~CBI Classes (Summer Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Tag: Christine Hoover
Showing the single result
Church Planting Wife
$15.99Add to cart
Nothing in my life goes untouched by my husband’s calling. Christine Hoover’s words in the first chapter describe so well the life of a church planter’s wife, which is enormously difficult yet extraordinarily rewarding. To be married to a church planter is a calling all its own with richness all its own.
In The Church Planting Wife, Hoover explores and encourages the hearts of her readers while teaching what it means to have heart prepared for this unique ministry. As the wife of a church planter, she knows well the highs and lows; glories and despairs. Christine speaks with clarity and poignancy to the reader about what it looks like to be part of the church planting ministry and to grow a heart that wholly reflects Jesus.
Spread throughout these pages are stories and interviews from church planting wives. Christine Hoover empathetically and pointedly builds off these testimonies to uplift the reader and offer lessons of hope in the midst of a challenging ministry.