- ~CBI Classes (Spring Semester)
- ~Pastor Mike Fabarez
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Journals/Journals
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Living
- Spanish-Libros/Biblias en Español
- All Around Theology
- Angelology (Doctrine of Angels, Satans & Demons)
- Anthropology & Harmartiology (Doctrine of Man & Sin)
- Bibliology (Doctrine of the Word of God)
- Christology (Doctrine of Christ)
- Ecclesiology (Doctrine of the Church)
- Eschatology (Doctrine of Last Things)
- Pneumatology (Doctrine of the Holy Spirit)
- Proper (Doctrine of God)
- Soteriology (Doctrine of Salvation)
Showing the single result
Preparing Your Teens For College
$15.99Add to cart
More than ever, college is a big deal. It costs more than it ever has. A college education is needed more than it ever has been to get a good-paying job. And, on top of that, only half of those who go to college will find careers in the field that they studied. What teens do during their college years affects them more than ever. That’s why college expert Alex Chediak is being asked by so many anxious parents: How do I get my teen ready?
This book is Alex’s answer. It covers everything from helping teens apply to the right college to navigating through the college financial maze. Alex covers all the hot-button issues: dating, premarital sex, dorm mates, career guidance, God, and much more. The book is designed for parents who have teens in high school and want some advice on how to prepare them. But it’s also useful for parents and grandparents who are guiding their teens and young adults through the college years.
You won’t want to be without this essential survival manual for college.